Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Striking and Fielding Reflection


WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were Firm and correct grip on whatever you are batting with. Stronger hand lower down on bat.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were Keep your eye on the ball. Watch the ball all the way into your hands. Watch the ball all the way to its target.


My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to put more power into my hit so it goes further because i'm not hitting it far

To Improve my catching and fielding I need to use a cup or reverse cup because I am using flat hands


The game that I enjoyed the most was rounders because I enjoyed the fielding

No comments:

Post a Comment