W.A.L.TI can describe the characteristics of music from songs of a different time and place
Over the past 7 weeks I have been learning to describe the characteristics of music from songs of a different time and place
I can describe these characteristics in a piece of music…
- Melody-a sequence of single notes that is musically satisfying a tune.
- Harmony-the combination of simultaneously sounded musical notes to produce a pleasing effect.
- Form- how the song is put together.
- Timbre- parts of the song that makes it unique.
- Rhythm-a sound that keeps going throw the song.
Here is an example of my learning link